|Mongolian Khan's 2015 BMW Caulfield Cup win. Racing.com|
- BMW Caulfield Cup - Saturday 15 October
- Mornington Peninsula Cup – Sunday 30 October
- Sandown Races - Saturday 12 November
What is neededYou will be required for a 4 hour shift. You will be fully supported including:
- When you arrive you will be met at the gate by an Alfred Foundation representative and taken to a briefing where you will find out where you will be located for the day, where the toilets are, given your uniform, pins to sell and float
- You will be provided an apron and a hat – the apron must be worn to identify yourselves as volunteers but you can choose to wear your own hat if you like
- Lunch is provided as well as water throughout your shift
The Spring Carnival is a thrilling time of the year. This is your chance to be part of the festivities, while at the same time helping The Alfred raise much needed funds. Your support will help us continue to give the best treatment and care for all Victorians.
Thanks so much for your interest in supporting this important fundraiser and please feel free to give Kate Ryder a call if you have any specific questions you’d like to ask.
Contact details for obtaining the volunteer registration form.Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: 9076 2775