The AMREP EMCR Committee is pleased to launch the 23rd edition of the AMREP EMCR newsletter in March 2017! If you have potential stories for future EMCRTimes issues, we'd love to hear from you; please send us an email to email@example.com with the subject line: "Newsletter". See categories of news below.
- Fresh Faces: If you are an early or mid-career researcher and have recently joined AMREP, we would love you hear more about you and your research. It includes a brief paragraph of your position, institute, background, current research area and your photo.
- AMREP Researchers: If you would like to have yourself and your work profiled, please send us a brief paragraph of your position, institute, background, current research area and your photo.
- Achievements: Please share with us if you have received any awards/prizes/grants/fellowships. It includes a brief summary on your awards/prizes about your research, the organisation and your photo.
- Research Exchange: If you have any domestic/overseas research experience (e.g. attending a workshop, meeting your collaborators, site visiting), we would love you hear more about your story, experience, and what you have learnt.
- Research Impact: If you have recently published a paper and it has a significant breakthrough, we would like to profile your research findings. It includes a brief summary on your research finding, a full citation of your published paper, and a photo of you and/or your co-authors.