Submit your abstract today for the 2014 Annual ANZSCDB symposium. It is being held in Melbourne, and hosted by Monash University at the Alfred Medical Research and Education Precinct (AMREP). The symposium will showcase cutting edge cell and developmental biology research taking place in Melbourne, from both students and post-doctoral fellows, working on various aspects of cellular mechanisms, organism development, tissue/birth defects and regenerative medicine. See web page or details below.
|Professor Emma Whitelaw|
Head of Department of Genetics,
La Trobe University
|Professor Jane Visvader|
Joint Division Head,
Stem Cells and Cancer, WEHI
PrizesThere will be monetary prizes for best talk ($250) and best poster ($150) in Student and Postdoc categories.
- Deadline for abstracts: Friday, 17 October 2014
- Date: Wednesday, 5 November 2014
- Time: 9.00 am - 5.30 pm
- Venue: AMREP Lecture Theatre (see map), adjacent to the BakerIDI Institute at 75 Commercial Road (Google map "A"), Melbourne 3004, 200 metres east of the main Alfred Hospital entrance.
- Cost: Free
- Registration and abstract submission: Please RSVP by Friday 31 October for catering purposes (morning and afternoon tea, lunch all included)
- Enquiries: Dr Louise Cheng (email@example.com), Dr Seb Dworkin (Sebastian.Dworkin@monash.edu), Dr Jan Kaslin Jan.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Flier (322 kb, pdf)
- Follow the Twitter hashtag #MCDB7-2014