- Thursday 28 April 2016
- 9.00am - 11.00am
- Alfred Medical Research and Education Precinct (AMREP), Seminar Room
- Alfred Hospital, 75 Commercial Road, Melbourne
Phase 1 of the 2016 MIME Seed Fund opens on 8 April
- Up to $500K ($10-$50K per application) is available to develop new medical technologies that address significant unmet clinical needs.
- We invite Alfred Health clinician researchers to present their suggestions on clinical unmet needs that could potentially be addressed through an R&D collaboration with Engineering, IT and/or other researchers.
- We invite all clinical and research staff interested in the development of medical technologies to attend.
About the MIME Seed Fund - Monash University
To RSVP to attend the MIME Alfred Health Affinity Meeting or if you are a clinician researcher wishing to present, please contact email@example.com
Susan Newland | Executive Officer
Monash Institute of Medical Engineering
Telephone: + 61 3 9902 0357 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
New Horizons (Building 82) | 20 Research Way | Clayton, VIC 3800