|Bovine pulmonary artery endothelial (BPAE) cell imaged with confocal microscope. Image courtesy|
The exhibition was conceived to not only display visually pleasing photos but to engage with the public and inform them of the cutting edge immunological research being conducted around Victoria.
- Photos need to relate to immunology on some level- whether it is a microscopy image of an immune cell dividing or an immunization program occurring on the other side of the World - this is a diverse and flexible category.
- Open for researchers at all levels (students and staff).
- All submissions need to come with a sentence in plain English describing the photo and how it relates to the immune system.
- Entries close Monday 28 March at 5PM
- Submit to email@example.com with the heading, name and sentence of your submission
For further details see attached flyer.
On behalf of the Day of Immunology organizing committee we look forward to seeing your snapshots of the immune system!
- Twitter @DayofImmunology, #DoImmuno;
- Instagram @doiaus
Dr Jacqueline Flynn
Gorry Laboratory, Centre for Biomedical Research