|2017's CCS PhD student participants in the 3MT competition. See more|
Please note that all graduate research students have been notified by Monash Graduate Research Office and that the Faculty Research Office will remind the students as well.
- All graduate research students are encouraged to participate (yet cannot have submitted their thesis)
- Masters research students and students who have not yet achieved their confirmation of candidature can participate in the Faculty events but cannot represent the Faculty in either the Monash 3MT Final or Monash wildcard competition
- Registration closes on Friday 25 May 2018
- Students must be available to present in person at both the Faculty 3MT Final (Thursday 12 July, 1.30‐3.30pm, Clayton) and Monash 3MT Final (13th - 17th August 2018, a final date will be confirmed by MGRO – Clayton) should they win earlier rounds
- The following prizes will be awarded at the Faculty 3MT Final: First Place $800, Second Place $500, Third Place $300, MPA People’s Choice Award $50 (plus entry into Monash Wildcard Competition)
- Wildcard competition will be held to select an additional entrant in the Monash 3MT Final. The “People’s Choice” winners from each Faculty will compete against each other for a place in the Monash Final
Schools will be sent a list of their registered students on Monday 28 May. Schools must notify the Faculty of their School 3MT winner by Friday 6 July 2018.
More information from:
Senior Graduate Research Officer
Faculty Research Office
Faculty of Medicine, Nursing & Health Sciences
T: +61 3 990 20046