|Dr Francine Marques won 2017's ECR |
Biomedical Research, see link
More about the 2018 EMCR Best Paper Awards
In 2018, the EMCR Committee will call for six AMREP EMCR Best Paper Awards to honour the outstanding research that is being done and published by early and midcareer researchers at AMREP. The EMCR Committee will award $250 each for the six best papers.
- 2018 AMREP Biomedical Research Early-Mid Career Researcher Best Paper Award (three awards)
- 2018 AMREP Public Health/Clinical Research Early-Mid Career Researcher Best Paper Award (three awards)
Publications will be assessed on four key criteria:
- journal quality (impact factor)
- originality of research
- potential for research impact and significance
- contribution to research field.
Closing date: 5 pm Friday 10 August 2018
(late and/or incomplete application forms will not be considered)MORE INFORMATION:
ENQUIRIES: firstname.lastname@example.orgAMREP Early-Mid Career Researcher Committee