You are invited to attend a symposium held by, and for, PhD and Masters students at the Central Clinical School’s 2018 Annual Graduate Research Symposium - the 11th in the annual series - and be a part of the most interactive, student run event of the year.
Join us for a variety of presentations from postgraduate students around Central Clinical School. Details:
- DATE Monday 12 November 2018
- TIME 10 AM—3 PM
- VENUE Level 5, Alfred Centre
- ENQUIRIES email@example.com
Abstract submission by 28 September 2018 https://goo.gl/forms/MUWylJp5cr2GA3J93
Further, we have fun sessions for supervisors:
- No Bell Prize Competition - Watch your supervisor explain their research with NO technical language! This is a serious challenge.
- And watch them compete in the Explain my graph competition, where they release their inner stand-up comedian!