|The presenters and team supporting the 11 Aug Alfred Research Alliance student information night|
Lakshanie Wickramasinghe (top left corner in the screensave above) was a star moderator in addition to being a star behind-the-scenes organiser together with Sharmila Ramesh, but everyone was great. We'll be sharing the videos of the presentations soon. We had an excellent turnout, with nearly 400 students Zooming in to the general presentations and approximately 300 in total visiting the individual Zoom sessions of the department Q&A sessions.
Links for reference to student information and projects:
- Honours at Central Clinical School (see the project booklet link on the CCS student research projects web page to view updated projects)
- Honours at the School of Public Health and Preventive Medicine
- Alfred Research Alliance "Launch your career"
- Education opportunities at the Alfred Research Alliance at the Alfred precinct
- In addition, if you have completed Honours and are interested in postgraduate studies with us, see: www.monash.edu/medicine/ccs/translational/about. We have rolled out three new units in clinical and translational research in the subject areas of Neuroscience, Immunology and Bioinformatics.