|Register for 9 Mar IWD discussion|
(GEDI) Committee presents:
FIXING WOMEN VS FIXING THE SYSTEM
International Women's Day Panel Discussion
Topic: "Fixing women vs fixing the system"
Date: Tuesday 9 March 2021
Time: 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
Format: Zoom panel discussion (see detail below)
Registration link: monash.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZElc-mrrT4jEtF0K941Hzc1KOiOXrowJcoR
Your input wanted! You can send in any questions or comments about this topic anonymously before the event date so that we can have a discussion over them on the day of the event. See below.
How to do this: Go to https://www.onlinequestions.org. Type in event number 17523. Click "New" to write your questions.
Dr Jess Borger (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Prof. Christina Mitchell Dean FMNHS
- Prof. Terence O’Brien, Head of School
- Prof. Jayashri Kulkarni Prof. of Psychiatry, MAPrc Director
- Dr Vilija Jokubaitis, Group leader, Department of Neuroscience
- Dr Danika Hill, Postdoctoral Researcher, Department of Immunology and Pathology
- Assoc Prof. Caroline Gurvich Athena Swann committee member, Group leader, Department of Psychiatry