|Dr Vilija Jokubaitis by Thorey Jonsdottir, a Burnet PhD student, published on |
@ThoreyJonsdott1's Twitter feed. Thorey says "Next Woman in the
#STEMsketchathon series for #IWD2021 is @vjokubaitis
Vilija is a Clinical and Translational Neuroscientist at @CCSMonash
where she focuses on Neuroinflammatory disease outcomes, with
special focus on MS @WomenSciAUST"
In the lead up to International Women's Day 2021, we invite you to:
- Highlight what's unique and special about women in STEMM, or
- Share why you love being a woman in STEMM, or
- Celebrate a Monash STEMM alumna or community member (staff or student) or
- Show your support and post a photo and the campaign hashtags to our board.
1. Complete this form. Monash Women in STEMM #ChooseToCelebrate Campaign:
2. Post a message, photo or video to our virtual board (you will be given the link on completing the form) OR
3. Post a photo of yourself and the hashtags #choosetocelebrate and #monashwomeninstemm to show your support.
Thank you and we look forward to celebrating our Monash STEMM community!