- Harriet Power Prize in Medicine: Laura McArthur
- Robert Power Prize in Surgery: Nicholas Savage
- Hatem Salem Prize: Maria Selvadurai
- Nip Thomson Prize - Daniel Edelman
- Harry Hindlip Green Prize in Medicine - Nicholas Savage
- Alfred Hospital Residents' & Graduates Association prize - Daniel Edelman
The Nip Thomson Award for Medical Student Clinical and Research Excellence
- Awarded to a student who has completed a BMedSci at CCS AND either a third year or fifth year medical rotation at the Alfred. The winner is the student meeting this criteria who has the highest overall mark for the course.
Harry Hindlip Green Prize in Medicine
- Awarded to the student completing 5th year at the Alfred who performed best in their Year 3B OSCE.
Alfred Hospital Residents’ and Graduates’ Association Prize
- Awarded to the final year student from the Alfred Hospital who achieved the best overall mark for the course.
The Hatem Salem Award for Medical Student Research Excellence
- Awarded to the final year student whose BMedSci (undertaken at the Central Clinical School) is determined to have made a significant impact on their field of study.
Robert Power Prize in Surgery
- Awarded to a Year 5D student from Alfred Health as determined by a written examination, followed by a vive voce for selected candidates.
Harriet Power Prize in Medicine
- Awarded to a final-year student from Alfred Health (Alfred, Caulfield, Sandringham) as determined by a written examination, followed by a vive voce for selected candidates.